9.13.2005

jumping on

the bandwagon, that is. i don't think i have a lot to contribute today but who knows, someday i may be so inspired that i will change the world through a few moments of crazy blogging. it's good to have that option, just in case.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You know what's funny? While I was clicking on the link to take me to this new blog of yours, I was saying to my roommate that you're jumping on the blog bandwagon, and then voila! that's exactly what your first words were. We are, like, soooo in sync :)

Nice to be able to read your perspective for a (refreshing) change. I hope you keep it up! Love you!

patti said...

hello to you fellow manitoban! i am having so much fun finding all these people that i haven't talked to in years! i'm excited to see what you guys are up to these days. you are more than welcome to visit our blog and catch up with us. take care.