hmmm...i've taken a long blogging holiday. too bad it wasn't an actual holiday. that would be nice. jason and i have decided to try to take a holiday this summer where we just go somewhere for a while just by ourselves and not to visit family but somewhere we've never been. of course somewhere within driving distance but still somewhere new. we have never done this before. we like having holidays with our families of course, but want to try something different. something to look forward to. i love looking forward to things. i think about things i'm looking forward to when i can't fall asleep at night.
it has been a busy month and a sad-ish one. i just returned from winnipeg where i went to visit my family and my grandma, who is in the hospital and not doing well. it was very sad to say good-bye to her for probably the last time when i had to leave to come back home.
9 comments:
Karina, good to hear from you.
You were always the sweetest person and the most real person that I knew at Bethany. Thanks for keeping in touch.
Love ya,
Rebekah
you know i'm thinking of ya sweetie. big hugs.
That is a really beautiful picture of you with your grandmother.... I am glad you got to come home and see her (and hang out with the rest of us). She really is one of the kindest person! I remember, in grade nine, when your grandpa told me it was a sin not to eat my mushrooms and your grandmother apologized and tried to make everything right again. Welcome back to the blogging world.
I should have said 'kindest people' not kindest person:) I am grammar checking myself!
Karina - I'm sorry about your grandma. Glad that you got to spend time with her before she passed away. I hope you and Jason have safe travels to and from the funeral. Take Care, Dana
hey Karina, I'm sorry about your Grandma, too. You and your family are in my prayers.
Hey Karina, I love that picture of you with your Grandma. It's so sweet! I'm thinking of you!
Hi Kina...I'm glad you posted this picture. It's a good memory.
thanks for the birthday card but I just want to set the record straight that I am not old:) What are you talking about!!!! My dad told me that I was almost 30, I almost shot him down!:)lol
Post a Comment