






man i love my sister. she's so much fun.
(in case you're wondering, no one died. this is a professional sadness spectrum, complete with heartwrenching tears. oh, how dismal, how melancholy, how lugubrious... look it up, it's a great word. in fact i may make it the word of the day for tomorrow at work.)
6 comments:
awesome - nice work on compiling the spectrum. and good words...
thank you. thank you very much.
you guys are hilarious:) Seriously made me laugh out loud!
you guys are hilarious:) Seriously made me laugh out loud!
karina
i just realized that i met you last wednesday night at hailey bean's grad party....haha so weird!
(im hailey's cousin, was wearing white!) :)
lugubrious eh? Well I just may have to look that up! I liked your disclaimer. I was very happy to hear that no one died in your 'professional sadness spectrum'. Wow, I'd say you have too much time on your hands... but I have to admit I am glad you posted it! Well done!
Post a Comment