8.04.2006

Every day will be like a holiday...when my baby....when my baby comes home...

We're back. Edmonton, Jasper, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Revelstoke, Banff, Calgary. What an awesome time...I wish I was still gone.

Crazy Creek Falls near Revelstoke

Me on the ferry to Vancouver Island

Athabasca Falls near Jasper

Jason in the ocean!

Sea otters at the Vancouver Aquarium.

Us.

Naomi and James. We ended up at their wedding in Calgary.

11 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Glad to hear from you! Sounds like you had a wonderful and beautiful trip. Vacations are wonderful, aren't they?

Cordella said...

I seriously love the pictures of your toes!!!:) Nicely done! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I miss you too!!!!!!

Sharon said...

it was great seeing you again, however briefly! Hope you're enjoying your new house!

Cordella said...

karina, you do realize that when you put the word 'baby' in the title of a blog, assumptions might happen;)

Janelle said...

very true Cordella! i was ready to freak out!!!
i love you in braids Karina!

Andrea said...

your toes are gorgeous, just gorgeous ;)

karina said...

for all you baby assuming crazies, it's a song, ok? it's a song. and a good song too. holly cole. :)

NotsNotes said...

It is a great song, Kina! You got me addicted to Holly Cole! And Eva Cassidy! Thanks for posting a pic of us! We haven't seen our professional shots yet. Got any more?

Bonnie said...

Hey Karina!
Good to hear from you! I'll definitely be adding you to my "links" now that i know you're a blogger too!
Oh, and thanks for the delicious apple crisp...we enjoyed it thoroughly while we were at Craig & Jen's!
-Bonnie-

jupo said...

those are some pretty great pics!!
-julia

John & Leah Boldt said...

Does that "baby" refer to Jason or to an actual baby? Cause I'm getting one of those soon! Ah! how wierd is that!? I am now John Tobias Boldt: Man, Eternal History Student, Husband, beardo, Jesus follower (and attempted Jesus look-alike) and Father! Right on Rina! So how are things, the two of you look great! I like the feet picture, it looks like a postcard for some kind of foot clinic! And hey, that money could be yours, and the homework, they tell me that most people live through it, but just barely! So I think you should go for it! Dr. Rina! you and jason could do it together! It could only bring you closer together! Well I am off to go get stuff done before the big day comes! Ma Salama Sadik!