9.20.2006

a don't respond survey

1. FIRST NAME?
if you don't know my name then i'm not going to tell you...

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope. at least i don't think so.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
i can't remember. i don't cry a lot.

4. DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN HANDWRITING?
probably.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey or summer sausage

6. KIDS?
wouldn't you like to know

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
hopefully

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
yes and i'm close to filling it up which means i get to buy a new one soon. how fun

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
sometimes

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yup

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
not ever in my life

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
i don't and it drives jason crazy

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
um, no

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
rollo

I6. SHOE SIZE?
8.5 except my left foot is a bit smaller

17. RED OR PINK?
both

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
i wish i liked sports/exercise so i would do it and lose some weight but alas...

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my family - mom dad brother sister in no particular order

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO INCLUDE THIS IN THEIR BLOG TOO?
nope. this is a strictly "don't respond" survey - unless of course you're dying to do it, in which case you can knock yourself out

21. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue flannel winnie the pooh pajama pants and blue knit slippers. bed time.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
a muffin and some cheese

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
computer hum

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
the good red, not the kind that looks red but then when you use it it comes out looking more purple or something

25. FAVORITE SMELLS?
chocolate, rain, freshly mowed grass

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my mom if you don't count customers at work

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
no one sent it but i got it from crystal so yes i surely do

29. FAVORITE DRINK?
iced tea

30. FAVORITE SPORT?
um, let's go back to #18

31. HAIR COLOR?
dirty blonde

32. EYE COLOR?
Blue

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nah. i tried once but i kept losing/scratching/ripping them. an expensive venture.

34. FAVORITE FOOD?
chocolate/cheesecake/lime tortilla chips

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
happy happy happy unless i'm in the mood for scary

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED IN THEATER?
ice age two - ha, that was pretty good actually

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
green

38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
spring is my favorite - the farthest you get from next winter

39. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate, cheesecake, and more chocolate

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
um, just in between books but i will start reading "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore soon

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
i don't use a mouse pad - gasp!

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
um, Seinfeld. i laugh out loud at that show.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
i love hearing jason's voice on our answering machine if i happen to call home when no one's there - does that sound weird?

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
beatles

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
India

In case you were wondering if you're going crazy because some numbers are left out, you're not - i just didn't feel like answering those questions...i can do that right? :) sure i can.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Karina, you're fun.
I hear you on the sports thing. I'm the same way. I'm so unmotivated.

And yes, I'm sure we would ALL like to know about your kids.

Bonnie said...

Oh Karina...
I learned so much about you that I didn't know, and realized we have quite a bit in common actually--such as the fact that you obviously love chocolate almost as much as I do...and that you and I both don't use mouse pads! This is seriously important stuff hey!? :) Oh, and there i go using the sarcasm--guess that means we're best friends huh!?
Say hi to Jason for me...and Craig & Jen too if you see them soon!

Cordella said...

By the way, I forgot to say HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! Has it really been five years?

Crystal said...

Karina! You did it! You are so amazing - did you know that? I would have never thought to just 'leave out' question's I didn't want to answer - you are truly inspirational. I am going to leave out numbers and think outside the box too! There were a few questions that got me hmmming thought.. .like #6 - what is that supposed to mean? I thought you and Jason had a few more years to go! If you keep answering that way - people are going to asume things! Anyway - you're 5 years are up!!!

Janelle said...

no, you're not crazy about hearing Jason's voice...when Rod is away for the nite, sometimes I'll wear one of his t-shirts with his cologne on it...ok, that's WAY worse than what you do!!!!
AND the pj pants got me thinking...do you know that Bethany kids are not allowed to wear sweats or pajama pants to class anymore? I don;t think Rod would have had anything to wear!!!

karina said...

crystal - i just like to keep you all guessing...
janelle - i didn't know that about the sweats/pajamas but it's probably a decent rule to have?

Dana said...

You're hilarious Karina!
I've started a blog for Oliver...
it's
adventuresofoliver.blogspot.com
we're getting highspeed at our house soon so I'm hoping to update it regularly.