1.10.2007

let it snow...

This is the view out the side door of our house two and a half hours later...

11 comments:

Kim said...

This is crazy! I love how the snow is packed in so hard that you can see the design of your door in the snow bank.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! I left work at 3 p.m., got a ride home from my boss who has a truck (the Ford Festiva was not making it home!) and I had to wade through waist high snow to get to my house door. Hope you had a warm day.

Lexi said...

Hey Karina!
I can't believe the snow over there. We havent had any snow here in Ontario. It snowed one evening and by morning it was melted! Make sure you make a snowman for me K!

Bonnie said...

Gotta admit I don't miss that place when I see pictures like that! Apparently Craig ventured out to get gas and even though he was only a block away from home, he began to regret his decision and wasn't sure he'd be able to find his way home---crazy stuff!
Hope you're keeping warm :)

Cordella said...

Hey Karina,

I decided that I would still come out for this weekend if that is still okay with you. Tracey and I are going to drive so that I have the car for the weekend and that way I can get around. I will call you with details! Talk to you later!

Kimberly said...

Wow thats a lot of snow. At my house the snow wasn't that bad but in my drive way well thats another story.

Kimberly

NotsNotes said...

I don't miss the snow! I miss all of you, but not the cold and the snow. Well, maybe I missed snow at Christmas. But not now! That is crazy! It looks more like a broken door than a pile of snow. Brrrr.......

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Just a friendly reminder Karina that its time for a new post!
you need to entertain those of us that use the blogging thing as the entertainment in our lives

Kim said...

Karina, it really is time for a new post.

Cheri said...

Hey Karina, you need a new post!!

Crystal said...

Karina, Karina, Karina... you really ought to check out my blog!