well mine was super attrativeskullcrusher firecrotch!nice eh!Yeah for finally blogging:)
i almost fell off my chair!! :)that TOTALLY describes you!! haha...i'm such a lier!!p.s. you better be at the game on Friday or I will cry!!
So I was "Lord Wicked Wilma"...what'd ya think of that? ;) hahaha Welcome back to blogging world...i was starting to wonder if you had disappeared forever :)
hey! you read my blog! i miss you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
well mine was super attrative
skullcrusher firecrotch!
nice eh!
Yeah for finally blogging:)
i almost fell off my chair!! :)
that TOTALLY describes you!!
haha...i'm such a lier!!
p.s. you better be at the game on Friday or I will cry!!
So I was "Lord Wicked Wilma"...what'd ya think of that? ;) hahaha
Welcome back to blogging world...i was starting to wonder if you had disappeared forever :)
hey! you read my blog! i miss you.
Post a Comment