7.14.2007

jocelyn & jolene, this one's for you


we finally began working on jason's office. we had ripped the rug out last september but hadn't done anything else since then...more pictures of the finished product to come once it's actually finished, which it isn't yet :)

we had a youth windup at the end of june


my brother michael, sister andrea and brother-in-law darcey came over on the may long weekend and i gave michael a piano lesson while darcey was fascinated by our many varied computer games :)


we got to be in a parade at dalmeny days.

there was also a piano recital, much preaching by jason, some visits with friends and family, and of course work. no deep thoughts this time, sorry robin. but it's a post nonetheless. maybe i'll post again in another two months :)

4 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Yeah Karina, what a treat! See you can do it, Aiden and I were very excited to read your new post:)
Have a super day!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Yeah!!!! I was excited to see a new post. Sounds like you guys have been busy. Have a great rest of the summmer.

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Jolene says its about time, she can't post because you don't have anonymus comments:)
She says it was good to see what you have been up to!
love
jo

Crystal said...

Karina!! Life is busy! Sounds like you are enjoying it too!! I could never get after you for not posting... I haven't posted in a month and I have LOTS to post about. Sitting down in front of the computer - and remembering why I am there is part of the problem... the other part is these two little peanuts, who are growing like weeds by the way.. if that makes any sense... why am I here again?