Greetings, and welcome to the adventures of carrot. As you will see, carrot is a likeable orange vegetable with welcoming arms. She would love for the world to hear her story, so sit back and relax as her epic tale begins...
Meet carrot.
Carrot is an ordinary vegetable just like any other. She grabs her keys and heads to work every morning.
After work or on weekends she enjoys some leisure activities. This weekend she decides to suntan. The sun gives her already blushing skin a lovely burnished hue. Little does she know what adventure awaits...
Tune in again soon for further Adventures of Carrot!
(p.s. just in case you all are wondering, no, I am not crazy. But I did find a crazy looking carrot in my garden yesterday morning which is where it all began...)
2 comments:
oh karina, your email made me laugh but yes, I do think you are crazy lol.
Oh my! That is too funny! I'm sitting here at the library laughing out loud all by myself... Looking forward to more adventures of Carrot!
Post a Comment