One lovely Saturday, carrot settles down to watch some flicks. Her favorite show is Heroes. She too longs to change the world but she is, after all, only an ordinary carrot...or so she thinks.
Feeling disturbed when all she finds on TV is a murder mystery (a.k.a. a cooking show), she turns to a more relaxing pursuit. Soon melodious strains fill the air and she begins to feel better.
Finally, she heads to the kitchen to scrounge up some lunch. Suddenly, she gasps. Oh, Horror of all Horrors! Carrot cannot believe her eyes. What a grisly sight. Something must be done, but what? And so our young carrot decides to take things into her own ... hands.
TO BE CONTINUED...
5 comments:
VERY funny, and extremely creative! Have fun--I look forward to installment 3.
This is absolutely hilarious! It made my day. Thanks!
Not going to lie - the carrot thing rocks my world - this is so funny & there had better be an installment #3 because I love it.
Hahaha....
Erica B
Goodness gracious! We must make this into a Children's book. And why not?!? I personally would pay a handsome fee to buy such fine quality entertainment for the wee ones I know. Frankly, I think it's the next big thing. I know I'm hooked. And Karina, you are amazing.
So funny! I'm still chuckling! Love your creativity! What will carrot get into next?!?
Post a Comment