The big day arrives and pear and carrot say "I Do". They would like to share these wedding photos with you, their friends, but are wondering why none of you sent gifts... oh, sorry, they didn't want me to say that... Well, you all missed out on a lovely day as you can see from the photos.
Pear and carrot have been married for awhile and they are enjoying it. But they wondered if they would ever be able to start a family... some of you have also wondered this same thing and so today your question is answered. They have become the proud parents of three little pearrots. Off to the photo studio they went to have some family photos taken for Christmas. They hope you enjoy them as you ooh and aah over their cute little kidlets. And so, for now, carrot and pear say goodbye and merry Christmas to you all!
p.s. jocelyn, pear and carrot are really done...i hear you want some more juicy personal details instead :) well, here's one: we're going to have a baby too. not a pearrot, we hope, but an actual baby. beginning of july :) maybe that's enough personal detail to satisfy you all for now...
7 comments:
congratulations!!!
all the best karina and jason. so exciting. how are you feeling?
YAHOOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I so wondered if maybe this story was going to end like that and I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear how you are feeling and how its going. You are going to be fantastic parents.
You crazy girl, I was so excited when Jeff told me, I hadn't even checked blogs forever! Yeah Congrtaulations, can't wait to see some awesome awesome prego pics, even though I can see you when ever. and then some cutie baby pics. Hope you continue to feel good:)
I think that is the longest lead up to a pregnancy announcement EVER! Very fun. Congrats!
I read the adventures of carrot after I found out you were pregnant... and it was still a huge cliff-hanger for me! Until the very last bit of installment 9-10! Love you! congratulations!! Got to go - kidlets are crying!
I'm so behind...I haven't read anyone's blog in ages, so belated Congrats! So exciting, I highly reccommend mommy-hood!!
Post a Comment