so we finally took a picture... here is the baby with me at 23 weeks old :) supposedly it is about 1 pound in weight and about 8 inches in height from 'crown to rump'. yes, i am also the worst blogger in the world, i admit.
Looks great on you, Karina!!! Glad to see a picture finally. I still don't know you're due date though, I guess I could figure it out, but I'm not that smart anymore, 3 kids wrecks your brain...
Karina!! You are gorgeous! I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy so far.... I loved that 'honeymoon' stage when you feel great! It was that way for me until the last few weeks.... I hope it's the same for you. I loved being pregnant... the girls are only 6 months though - don't get any ideas!!
We're going to be in Saskatoon March 20th till 24th.... I know it's Easter - but if you have time for a quick visit = We'd love to see you!
12 comments:
Looking good! Just get better at blogging once the baby arrives!
Finally showing! You look Beautiful Karina!!! Hope you're feeling well.
Take Care.
We should try and have lunch again someday.
karina, you sneak! finding my blog but not telling me about yours! i might just have to link you. cute pic, by the way.
and p.s. tuesday lunch sounds lovely.
Looks great on you, Karina!!! Glad to see a picture finally. I still don't know you're due date though, I guess I could figure it out, but I'm not that smart anymore, 3 kids wrecks your brain...
cheri, the due date is july 7
well not the worst blogger.... love the belly pic, even though I get to see it all the time, its very cute!
Karina!! You are gorgeous! I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy so far.... I loved that 'honeymoon' stage when you feel great! It was that way for me until the last few weeks.... I hope it's the same for you. I loved being pregnant... the girls are only 6 months though - don't get any ideas!!
We're going to be in Saskatoon March 20th till 24th.... I know it's Easter - but if you have time for a quick visit = We'd love to see you!
You are looking fantastic! You are not the worst blogger ever.
looking good karina.
july 7 was my due date with jackson. 07/07/07 (how cool would that have been), but the stinker was born 10days early!
enjoy these last few months, they'll fly by!
you look GREAT Karina! hope you and baby are doing well!!
If you are the worst blogger, I am the worst commenter. Looking sooooo good. Give the little babycakes a big rub from me:)
Great baby bump! Glad to hear you are doing well. All the best from us!
Post a Comment