It's been six weeks since Carter was born, and wow - time goes by slowly and flies by at the same time. Carter's had a number of exciting firsts in the last while - only waking once in the night to eat (hooray! although this is not a nightly occurrence...), being baby-sat by his oma and opa, meeting one of his aunties and one of his uncles, and going to a wedding. He is a good little baby who doesn't cry a lot (just grunts and grunts and grunts) and who likes to snuggle with anyone who will hold him. Here he is with his giraffe on July 6, one month old and one day before his actual due date :)
Meeting his proud auntie and uncle...supposedly Michael was too tall for the picture so he had to make himself shorter...we wish you both lived much much closer.
4 comments:
I love the update and pictures! And I didn't know Michael was back. So glad you got to see them. Miss you tons and Carter looks absolutely beautiful!
Thank you for the pictures! Keep them coming! I'm missing you guys already and we haven't even left! Can't wait to see you and Carter on Thursday. Love you tons!
Great family pic! You guys look wonderful. Carter is such a cutie!
I'll have to bring Oliver by to meet him :)
I have to say, that's one VERY cute bunny! :) Looks like mommyhood is treating you well!
Post a Comment