8.07.2008

Two Months Old

Two months old already! You can compare the giraffe picture with the one a few posts down when Carter was just one month. He has gotten so much bigger :) He is now 9 lbs 8 oz. It's funny how time flies by and goes slowly at the same time...I read somewhere that parenting is often like that - slow days and fast years. Although some days are fast too. My challenge/goal is to enjoy each slow day with my baby now before I look back and wonder where the time went...

6 comments:

Jen Glen said...

Two months already! I can't believe it. He's still as beautiful as when we left. Looking forward to seeing all three of you soon! :) Love ya

Bonnie said...

Oh Karina!! That first picture is almost more than I can handle. He is SOOOOO cute! Wish I could meet him. Hopefully one of these days!

Trev and Rebekah said...

He's getting so big. He is a good looking little man!

Andrea said...

I agree - he is very handsome! I am very sad to be missing out on all this growing that he's doing - keep posting lots of pictures!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big. I'd love to get together sometime!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Karina
he is soooo precious, hope to run into you at the store one of these days so I can hold him-what an absolute cutie and he's grown sooo much!