well, we've had a crazy month of carter not wanting to eat some days and then eating like crazy on others...but we have switched formulas and that has seemed to help a bit. ? not sure why carter suddenly wouldn't like the stuff he always had, but that's ok. as long as he is eating we are happy. he has been extremely interested in our food, lunging at our plates, following the fork up and down intently with his eyes, etc. so we have decided to begin feeding him solids. he did pretty well his first time but the expression on his face was hilarious :)
3 comments:
so what exactly were you feeding him that he was making such a face? brussel sprouts?
very cute. very grown-up!
haha, not brussel sprouts although you're right - they would deserve a face like that. no, just a baby rice cereal which is mixed with his formula so it tastes very similar to what he's used to. it was probably more the texture that he was unfamiliar with.
Too cute! He did really well.
I was going to say that around 6 month Alexis did the I don't feel like eating for a few days routine...one day she would barely eat anything and the next day she would eat all day. I don't know if its normal but it happened in our house too. She eventually evened out a bit. I did find that feeding her Heinz cereals helped, she seemed to like those better then Nestle.
Have fun with the feeding of solid foods. I am loving this stage.
Post a Comment