Karina, I seriously can't believe how big Carter has gotten! I love the cheeks! I would love to see him, hopefully we can connect at the store sometime. Love love his eyes, so innocent:)
You have one VERY sweet little boy on your hands! I LOVE that first picture of him resting with his arm behind his head. He's turning into such a little man already!
Oh...my...goodness!!! That first picture, I seriously just stared at it!!! That is the most adorable picture of him ever taken!! I love it! I have to, have to, have to see that little boy soon! This is crazy. I have a four day weekend. Why am I not in Saskatoon??? Oh yeah, a whole bunch of stuff up. This sucks.
4 comments:
Karina, I seriously can't believe how big Carter has gotten! I love the cheeks! I would love to see him, hopefully we can connect at the store sometime.
Love love his eyes, so innocent:)
You have one VERY sweet little boy on your hands! I LOVE that first picture of him resting with his arm behind his head. He's turning into such a little man already!
He is amazingly cute!!! And he has gotten so big since the last time I saw him! We really should get together again :)
Oh...my...goodness!!! That first picture, I seriously just stared at it!!! That is the most adorable picture of him ever taken!! I love it! I have to, have to, have to see that little boy soon! This is crazy. I have a four day weekend. Why am I not in Saskatoon??? Oh yeah, a whole bunch of stuff up. This sucks.
Post a Comment