12.10.2008

it's christmas time







these last two pictures were two of many taken by jeanne friesen for our christmas card.
she did such a lovely job :) thanks jeanne.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I still love that one where Carter is a little gangster in a snowsuit. It's my favourite. He looks too grown up in the last two, don't you think? I'm sad, because I want him to be a baby forever, because I won't get to see him for at least another year........................and he'll be all like, Who is this weird lady who is smothering me? And he'll want to escape. That's what he gets for growing up so fast, you just tell him that.

Jen Glen said...

He's so adorable, Karina! Are you guys around during Christmas or are you going to either "homes"? (Can I expect one of those wonderful family pics in my mailbox soon?) :)