So we stayed inside and played under the table instead, which was also fun.
Quite a change from this, though, which was a week or two ago. Leaves, by the way, don't taste very good and tend to stick in your throat when they're all dry and crunchy like these.
A new favorite thing to do is walking around kicking something. One time we walked into the bathroom, kicked the garbage can, and walked back out :) But usually it works better with something that rolls, like this football.
4 comments:
Okay, I don't feel quite so jealous of your weather now! We got just a sprinkling of that snow. Thanks for the quick posts! Love hearing from you. Miss you guys.
You can come see us anytime!! (Well, except for May 22-24, we're all booked up then!) But other than that, you just get your little behinds down here!
I love that last photo - that little belly button peeking out. What a cutie. I wish I lived over there sometimes, too. Maybe Darc's next posting will be to Saskatchewan. Who knows? :)
ugh. why do we live here???
Post a Comment