12.17.2009

out-takes








just for fun, here i am when i was about carter's size. see any resemblance?

8 comments:

Andrea said...

TOTAL resemblance.
;)

But seriously, I like the second to last picture - very nice. Carter looks like he's going to escape at any second. Perfect! And you look lovely in all of them! So pretty!

xoxo

Jen Glen said...

I got your picture and can I just say...I LOVE IT!! It makes me laugh every time I look at it! I mean, come on! What a kid! So are you and Jo up for a trip in January, oh, let's say between the 14th and 17th? We can try and carry on our tradition here! I'll be looking for a new Alexanders!

Dana said...

So cute!!! I love how Carter starts off standing on the chair and then you all end up on the floor :) And yes, slight resemblance!

jupo said...

Hey there "Cousin"! We had a good time at the Kraus/Thiessen gathering on Saturday. It's weird going to a family gathering where you know less than half of your family. :) But we had a lot of fun. Merry Christmas!

Cordella said...

Love it, brings a smile to my face!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the idea of out-takes. We sure have a lot of those these days

Jen Glen said...

Okay my beautiful friend. It's time to update your blog. I'm just saying...

Andrea said...

I agree with Jen Glen...