5.21.2010

Construction Zone


I am helping my dad build a fence. These are the big holes we dug. I threw a screw down there - I like to throw things :)



Here's my dad. He's pretty strong and he has a saw. It is LOUD. I am a little nervous and fascinated by it at the same time.



I love tools. I am good at measuring.



My favorite is the drill. I can push the button and make it go.


The fence is almost done now. I was a good boy and didn't touch the wet paint. I will get my mom to take a picture of me and my dad with the fence and then you can see the results of my, or I mean our, hard work! My mom is happy because now she can just 'throw him out the back door' - is she talking about me? :)

3 comments:

Jen Glen said...

Tell Carter to come on over...I have a yard that could use a new fence. :) Miss you.

Kim said...

I love the Carter Commentary! So cute - you're a great writer Karina. And I will just say I am a huge fan of having a fence and being able to throw them out the back door :)

Janelle said...

OH MY GOODNESS...what a big handsome helper!! :)