Here it is: our finished fence! My dad and I worked really hard on it. I even helped him out just yesterday by decorating the other side of it with my chalk. It looks REALLY great now. I didn't get this picture posted for so long because my mom and dad and me went camping for a long time. Now I am back home and I never want to leave to go anywhere. I like my bed, my toys, and my yard - but especially my bed. Plus I am getting a new molar so I am kind of grumpy, and my mom doesn't like taking grumpy boys places. Maybe you'd like to see a few pictures of our camping trip? Ok.
Some good things I learned while we were camping:
1. I can say more than one word over and over in a row. Now I can say two or three or even more - like "School Bus" or "Papa black truck drive" or "Crazy Mommy"...
2. My mom and dad are crazy/silly.
3. I like the beach a lot. I especially like it when there is a sand castle that I can wreck. I am the castle monster.
4. Ker-plunk is a funny word for throwing rocks in the water.
5. "No-Kay" is my favorite word. It means No, Ok? I don't think my mom and dad like that word very much...
6. I like golfing, especially when my dad lets me drive the cart. I'm good at finding balls and then throwing them in the water. Also it's fun to run up and down the hills a lot. My dad rolled down one but I'm not sure why. See what I mean? Crazy.
7. I also like merry-go-rounds, and I think being dizzy is so fun.
8. We eat lots of good food when we go camping. My mom asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I said "Dessert" because that's the best food you can have (especially pie).
9. I actually CAN wear rubber boots and have fun at the same time! I never could have imagined that before. But I really like puddles!
10. I am two! I got a basketball net for my birthday and I can do a slam dunk.
7 comments:
glad you had a good time Carter!(And mom and dad too). Hoping the tomatoe plants are doing okay-I peeked over the fence a few times to check on them-didn't think they needed any water!
Looks like you had an awesome time. No-Kay wouldn't be my favourite word if I was a mom, but since I'm an aunt, I think it is CUTE.
:)
We should talk soon! Miss you!!!
Oh, p.s.: Your fence looks great!
Oh my goodness, he really is TWO?! Wow!! Carter, you are so BIG! Your camping trip looks like it was so much fun, Karina you look radiant, and I like Jason's short 'do.
Where's the pics with your belly in them?
Looks like a wonderful time! Carter is so adorable!
i love ALL of these!!! :)
Post a Comment