finally things are starting to blossom and grow in my garden/yard :)
crab apples
cucumbers
peas
zinnias
i don't know what this flower is called but i like it
and it seems our baby is keeping time pretty well with all the other new growing things at 34 weeks...here we are at the river landing watching the dragon boat races :)
carter was delighted to find this little fellow in our yard the other day:
can i touch it?
not sure...maybe i'll just look for now
my best smile for the camera :)

crab apples
carter was delighted to find this little fellow in our yard the other day:
6 comments:
Yeah! I was hoping you would show how you are growing too! I'm so sorry we couldn't see you this weekend. Don't worry, Jo and I did not have much fun. ;) She said you two are thinking of making a day trip! That would be great! Let's plan for one in August. And I think Carter looks like he's about to kiss that frog in the last picture!
Your garden looks great! So do you! Can't believe how close you are to having the baby!
Love the pics of Carter and the frog :)
You look great!
Fun pictures. You look great, Karina!
I love your shirt - and Carter looks so grown up in that photo!
karina you look so cute! hope you're feeling good. these are some great pictures :)
Post a Comment