Well, it just so happened that I turned my computer off over the Christmas weekend and when I came to turn it back on after we returned home from visiting Jason's family, it wouldn't start up. So I am thankful that I didn't turn it off once in the month of December before that so that I could finish my Advent blogging :) I am also thankful for a very intelligent computerish husband who set me right up with a faster computer made out of computer parts we already had - Hooray!
Christmas was great - very fun. Everything's fun when you see it through the eyes of a two and a half year old, right? :) We enjoyed having Christmas morning to ourselves and seeing how EXCITED Carter was to open his presents. Then Jason's parents came over for the afternoon/evening and stayed for night. Jason's mom and I watched The Nativity Story and really enjoyed it. Sunday after church we all headed out to visit Jason's brother's family for a few days in Alberta and that was a really super time, too. Carter was a little overwhelmed by his five very exuberant cousins at first but quickly got the hang of things and loved playing with all their toys. And I think one of the very best things that happened while we were there was that Carter and Anderson both slept really well the whole time and so they were their usual happy selves. Hooray again :)
Here is Anderson enjoying the Christmas tree one December morning. More Christmas pictures to come :)
And now I want to leave you with this gem of a picture from a Christmas past: My sister and I in our very lovely (velvety polka-dots!) Christmas dresses...Andrea, I LOVE your necklace too - just gorgeous. :)

3 comments:
Thank you, thank you! It was mom's necklace, remember? She used to wear it with that shiny green dress... :)
Good times :)
oh i totally forgot about that but thanks for the reminder about the green dress - awesome :)
bahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment