1.11.2011

Silly Karina

This is so silly but I did it a year ago in my Facebook notes and now I feel like doing it again. Besides, lots of you don't do Facebook, so here you go:

Type in the following and choose from the first description found.

1: Type in "[your first name] needs" in the Google search:
Karina needs a friend.
(oh, so sad, hehe... and then it continues with the following - )
Warn the githzerai about the githyanki raid on their fortress. Release Dimtree from his zombie condition ...
(??)

2: Type in "[your first name] looks like" in Google search:
I don’t think Karina looks like a girl who would take being dropped very nicely. (too true)

3: Type in "[your first name] hates" in Google search:
Karina hates sluts. (wow)

4: Type in "[your first name] goes" OR "[your first name] has gone" in Google search:
Karina Goes West.
Karina has gone as far as a Victorias Secret Fashion Sow with her modeling career that has only just begun. (Can you tell me where the Victorias Secret Fashion Sows meet? I seem to have lost my directions to the barn...)

5: Type in "[your first name] loves" in Google search:
Karina loves Kenny. (Woohoo!)

6: Type in "[your first name] eats" in Google search:
Karina eats a pineapple. (Well, don't mind if I do. I like pineapple.)

7: Type in "[your first name] has" in Google search
Myspace profile for A wild Karina has appeared! with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more. (That's right. I'm wild and proud of it.)

8: Type in "[your first name] works" in Google search:
Karina Works It Out. Because It's About So Much More Than Just Losing Weight. (I do. I work it out. Awesome.)

9: Type in"[your first name] lives" in Google search:
(Well technically this is 'live', not 'lives', but it popped up first -) Where does Karina live on horse isle?
(And then this popped up -) Karina lives and works in Ottawa. (Question answered!)

10: Type in "[your first name] died" in Google search:
Can we please put in the fact that Karina died when the clone troopers destroyed her temple? (Yes. I have my own temple.)

11. Type in "[your first name] does" in Google search:
Important, the Karina does not have to be mounted to a sidewall because of its superior design. (Phew. I'd prefer not to be mounted to any wall, thank you.)

12. Type in "[your first name] wants" in Google search:
Karina Wants To Move

13. Type in "[your first name] likes" in Google search:
Karina likes to guard items during off hours and is trying to compose music in order to get ahead professionally. (What do guarding items and composing music have in common?? Besides the fact that Karina likes to do them...)

14. Type in "[your first name] will" in Google search:
My kids with Karina will be 'rock stars'.
(so cool... except who's having kids with me?... and i couldn't resist these honorable mentions -)
What will happen to Karina? She will be bitten by bees and she will die. (Yikes.)
Karina will eat your soul. (Double Yikes.)

15. Type in "[your first name] did" in Google search:
Shop Karina: Did you bring back any pelts to sell me? (Why yes, I did. Beaver pelts, in fact. And I couldn't resist this last one....)
Karina did more than just disrobe and raise hell...(Although after I did that I was wondering what else there was left to do?)

That's it. I know. You wish there'd be more, right? Well, now it's your turn - don't be shy :) It's fun!


3 comments:

Dana said...

Haha - this is great! I'm going to do this now!
Disrobe and raise hell... too funny.

Janelle said...

oh my goodness. sooo funny!! :) love it!!

Jen Glen said...

Very funny...maybe I will...