2.15.2012

Feb 15: Phone

This is not a picture I took today, I admit (it's only a couple weeks old though, and I did take it).  But it is my favorite phone picture and I think probably more interesting than a boring picture of my telephone, right?  This guy is really into phones.  He plays with our old cell phones (and Jason's current cell phone,too, if he can get his hands on it.  I myself do not have a cell phone - gasp, I know.  How in the world will anyone ever call me?!!).  He tries to grab the phone when I'm using it so that he can push the buttons.  In fact, he can now reach the phone on Jason's desk if he stands on his tiptoes and stretches as far as he can...and so we have to hide it in some unreachable spot (like behind the desk) which is kind of inconvenient when we actually need to use the phone...  The one he is using here is of course a toy phone (I know, you totally wouldn't have thought that if I hadn't told you!) and makes lots of noises including a camera type noise.  Oh, the technology available for babies today :)

No comments: