Feb 20 - Handwriting: This is actually a picture of my mom's handwriting. It's a recipe for Parmesan Cream Puffs that she left here the other day after making them here while baby-sitting :) My sibs will know this already but my mom always abbreviates things in her own certain way when writing down recipes, and this one is no exception - which makes me smile, mom :)
Feb 21 - A Picture of Me: Since having kids I don't seem to have any pictures of me without one of the boys in it, but that's ok. I think I like it like that. This picture was taken last summer in our old backyard (looks like the grass could use some cutting... :) ). I came across it a few days ago and it made me wish for lots of things - summer, green, flowers, and our life before moving. It's not that I don't like our life after moving, but that nostalgic kind of a homesick feeling still creeps up on me once in awhile. I think you need to experience all four seasons in a house before it really feels like home. So I'm looking forward to summer, and planting some nostalgic zinnias in our new yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment