2.23.2012

Feb 23: Shoes

















My very glamorous footwear for the day.  But we had a lovely time outside in the backyard this morning, with some freshly fallen and still falling snow.  At one point I heard Carter behind me, saying, "I got it!"  He caught a snowflake on his tongue :)  So here are some other winter moments from our home to yours :)  (Oh, and in case you're wondering, those are rabbit tracks a few pictures down.  We spent some time 'tracking' the rabbit that had hopped through our yard sometime earlier today - we found where it came in and where it left, and where it pooped in between!)









2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those two are just priceless. I wish I could come and play in the backyard with you guys!!

Andrea said...

And look at all of Anderson's teeth! (Carter's look nice, too - he could be a cartoon cat, sometimes, I think. Or maybe a little mink.)