2.28.2012

Feb 27 & 28: Something I Ate & Money

Feb 27:  Something I Ate :)  I was a little confused by the word 'ate' because if I already ate it, I can't really take a picture of it to show you...so here is what remains:

















Actually, it was the last Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.  That's what I ate :)




















And I'm sure it won't be the last time I eat them :)  They are one of our family's favorites, and they can be your favorite too :)  Here is a link to the recipe.

And now on to today, Feb 28:  Money

















What, you thought I was going to pull a wad of bills out of my wallet and take a picture of that?  :)  Nope.  Just the wallet.  Because there is no wad of bills in it.  And because I really like it :)  It is a Lavishy wallet which I got several years ago at McNally Robinson.  It can hold lots and lots of money... or none :)

1 comment:

Robin M said...

ooh! i should have taken a picture of my wallet like you did - i love my wallet. yours is cute too!