3.02.2012

Psalm 104

I was inspired yesterday by the Psalm I was reading.  It has been put to song beautifully by Fernando Ortega, and you can listen to it here.  But I was wanting to spend more time reflecting on it, maybe pressing some of it deeper into my brain and my heart so that it stays there longer than just the few minutes I spent reading it.  So if you don't mind I will do that here :)

Psalm 104
Praise the Lord, O my soul.

O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.

source

















He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.

source

















He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants.

source

No comments: