11.19.2005

my parents are cool


my parents came down to visit last weekend and we celebrated my dad's birthday as well as mine. and what do you know - my mom is awesome! well, actually i already knew that :) she read my blog and decided to make that favorite cake i talked about last time and bring it along as a surprise. i had a sneaking suspicion she had done that when she subtley asked me where i keep birthday candles...but it was really good. so there's the cake in the picture, and my dad and me. isn't it pretty? (the cake i mean.) i think my dad was looking at a different camera. my mom and jason were confusing us by taking pictures at the same time :)

thanks mom.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

our parents ARE cool...

Princess Warrior said...

Hey Karina Dyck, I almost don't even remember that other last name you had, wink wink. Just browsing your site via Cordella's. Have a marvelous day and maybe I will stop in at Scott's to say hello sometime.

Cordella said...

Hi Karina!
I like that cake too:)

karina said...

oh cordella when did you have that cake?

Janelle said...

i'm so happy you got to celebrate with your parents!! i need to try that cake sometime! love ya!

Cordella said...

I think I was thinking of another cake:)lol nevermind (I thought that your mom made the pineapple one that she makes, I really like that one!)

karina said...

yeah i get your drift... i think ;)