i'm it (or in other words, i've been tagged by janelle and i'm actually going to cooperate). so here are some facts:
7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. have some kids
2. have a real career type job
3. be a grandma
4. have a 75th anniversary with jason
5. travel somewhere like europe or australia
6. write a book
7. start scrapbooking...haha, just kidding
7 things I can’t do (yet) :
1. drive standard
2. bake bread/buns
3. skate
4. any sports really- and i don't think i ever will
5. janelle, i can't dance either
6. tolerate cold feet on my legs in bed (unless i'm already fast asleep) and i don't ever plan to - why is that word (yet) up there anyway?
7. stay up really late or get up really early and be happy about it. i'm kind of a mid-morning to mid-evening person.
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. keeping in touch with my sister
2. keeping up with the lives of some of the girls in our youth group :)
3. keeping in touch with other friends, distant and not so distant
4. creating something
5. umm, everybody's doing it... ?
6. i don't know, it's addictive
7. i like spying on people...haha...am i kidding? you'll never know
7 things I say most often:
1. good morning/afternoon/evening, scott's parable christian store, karina speaking
2. i love you
3. are you finding everything you're looking for today?
4. do you need a hand finding anything today?
5. oops
6. hey, jason ...
7. you tell me - that's not something i say, i mean you should tell me what i say because i can't think of anything else in particular
7 books I love:
1. bible
2. atonement child
3. gone with the wind/scarlett
4. chronicles of narnia
5. mark of the lion trilogy
6. charlie and the chocolate factory (actually any roald dahl)
7. fair is the rose/thorn in my heart/whence came a prince trilogy
8. nancy drew :) i know that's way more than seven - can't help it
7 movies I watch over and over:
1. return to me
2. the cutting edge
3. you've got mail
4. a little princess
5. the living daylights
6. wild hearts can't be broken (well, we used to but now i haven't seen it for years - but i'd like to!)
7. i would like to not see napoleon dynamite or any clips thereof ever again
7 people I want to join in too (you been tagged!)
1. Cordella
2. Caitlin
3. Crystal
4. Jolly John
5. Melissa (now you have to do it because you're double invited)
6. Sharee
7. Luke
8 comments:
haha - i'm TOTALLY gonna teach you how to drive stick. it's a must!
also, i thought i would have Napolean Dynamite & i laughed my head off! it's actually really funny. but i guess if you live with Jason, you probably get enough of it right?
p.s. i want you to have kids tooo!
it's actually at youth and retreats and such were i've seen that movie - you know i've never seen the whole thing all at once but bits and pieces of it all the time everywhere
my favourite part was the movies:) ohhhh........ good times!
haha luke i'll tell you on monday :)
Just so you guys know, I don't use one of these blog sites, but I DO have my own website, and there's a blog on the front page. Which I know Janelle has discovered! So hopefully you guys can get me into the swing of things!
Karina, when are you going to post again?? I have been waiting!
I second that notion!
ummmm...Karina, someone's got to tell you the truth - YOU SUCK AT BLOGGING! let's go girl - pick up the pace, i want to hear something come out of those fingers!!
Post a Comment