some swell pictures of our new place: my favorite room is the pink bathroom which is the size of a closet and has matching flowers on the toilet and the toilet paper holder :)
Love it! Our old houses have some interesting features... Looks like you have everything unpacked and organized already! We'll try and stop by soon and you can give me an official tour. Take Care!
can't wait to see your place! we'll have to invite ourselves over some nite!! hope you don't mind if i steal the pink flower idea for MY bathroom! haha...no really, the house looks great! we're super excited for you guys!
Hey Karina! No doubt you are busy painting, creating and re-decorating your beautiful new house! I wish I were there also to invite myself over and crash your party! Don't worry... I'd bring a BBQ! I'm so happy that you found a place to call home! Congrats!
5 comments:
Love it! Our old houses have some interesting features... Looks like you have everything unpacked and organized already!
We'll try and stop by soon and you can give me an official tour.
Take Care!
can't wait to see your place! we'll have to invite ourselves over some nite!!
hope you don't mind if i steal the pink flower idea for MY bathroom! haha...no really, the house looks great! we're super excited for you guys!
Congratulations Karina! It looks so nice. I also will join the masses and invite myself over after church someday!
Congrats on the new house! How exciting!! And yes, the bathroom is beautiful :)
Hey Karina! No doubt you are busy painting, creating and re-decorating your beautiful new house! I wish I were there also to invite myself over and crash your party! Don't worry... I'd bring a BBQ! I'm so happy that you found a place to call home! Congrats!
Post a Comment