2.06.2008

Almost Half Baked :)


Here he/she is, at just over 18 weeks old. Everything looks good according to the ultrasound, and no, we didn't find out the gender. I'm told he/she has my eyes... and also that it looks like an alien, so what does that say about me? :) We think, however, that our baby is very photogenic - possibly the cutest baby ever, actually.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, looking straight at the "camera", what a little show off ;) Thanks for sharing! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd like to see some baby bump pics now :) I hope you're feeling well. If you start getting achy you should go see Rebecca, that woman has healing hands (thank you Jesus!)

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Well I thing heshe is very, very cute! Wow almost half way, that is crazy. It makes summer feel a little closer thinking july is only 22 weeks away!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Great pictures! I agree babies at this stage are strange looking and yet still cute! Hope you are all doing well.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, 18 weeks already. I am so excited for you. You will be such an awesome mom.

Cordella said...

Yea for baby:)!!!!!!!

Dana said...

AWWW! Baby Dyck is very cute! Glad all is well.
Are you finally starting to show???

Crystal said...

Are you telling me that you really have an Alien bab?!? Brings me back to our trip to Pike Lake and the endless sea of Alien babies...

I'm waiting to see pictures of your cute little belly! Even better - I'm at my Mom's in Saskatoon right now... literally. .... so if you are in the city call me!! 477-2648