Oh man, I wish we lived closer...keep posting videos, because I miss you! And I know I've only met Carter once, but I miss him too!
Oh Carter - you are adorable!We need to hang out someday and let the boys "play"...
We have now watched to video 5 times, Aiden LOVES it and totally cracks up when Carter laughs.Carter is such a cutie and getting sooo big!
That is adorable. Alexis loves watching it, she laughs when he does and talks to him. Its way to cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh man, I wish we lived closer...keep posting videos, because I miss you! And I know I've only met Carter once, but I miss him too!
Oh Carter - you are adorable!
We need to hang out someday and let the boys "play"...
We have now watched to video 5 times, Aiden LOVES it and totally cracks up when Carter laughs.
Carter is such a cutie and getting sooo big!
That is adorable. Alexis loves watching it, she laughs when he does and talks to him. Its way to cute.
Post a Comment