first time experiencing balloons
first time wearing an annoying party hat
first time being serenaded
first time eating cake ... and icing!
only time turning one :)
*well, he's not one quite yet but we had his party already
so that his oma and opa could be there. his birthday is
coming up on june 6.
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Carter, I can't believe your 1 already! I love that video, and the cake was awesome!!! He was actually pretty neat when it came to eating his cake, and he sure seem to enjoy the attention-way to be Carter, soak it on, like your mom said you only turn one once!
Don't scare me like that! I didn't think I'd missed it yet! How did you let him play with those balloons!?! I was cringing the whole time watching him, sure that one of them would pop! Oh, to be the first child and have everyone sit around and watch only you!! Great job on the cake, it looked amazing! I can't believe he's one already! Love you guys!
Happy Real Birthday today, Carter!! I love you so much and miss you so much! Can't wait to see you again! Tell that mommy and daddy of yours that they need to come down and spend some time with Auntie Jen and Uncle Craig. I'm sure your really cute eyes will do the trick. Can't believe you're one already! Also, tell mom and dad that I posted that picture of Uncle Craig with his new "toy" just for them! I knew they would appreciate it!
Post a Comment