4.21.2010
no more squinting :)
I've been thinking about getting new glasses for awhile... my friend Kim sent me a link to sign up to possibly get free glasses. Free :) New glasses :) What's not to like? So I signed up and we'll see what happens. For now you can click on the different frames I picked below to see what they look like. My problem is always that my face is crooked. We tried hard to get a picture where my eyes were straight or my eyebrows were straight or my nose was straight, but this is the best we got (we = me and Jason, with him positioning my head and telling me not to move...). Anyway, go to the website and try it for yourself - just trying on glasses and actually being able to see how they look without squinting is awesome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment