4.21.2010

free glasses?

6 comments:

Jen Glen said...

Hmmm, I think I like the second ones the best. But don't hold me responsible if you get them and then don't like them! :)

Andrea said...

I like the first ones and/or the second ones - did you try any more colourful ones? :) I guess it's a bit hard to see the colours accurately in the photos. But what a cool thing to be able to check out glasses out like this!

Unknown said...

I concur with "the oldest" sister. One or two look the best. And your expression is priceless...

karina said...

it is hard to see the colors - they are brown/silver, brown, blue, and burgundy. the second and third are actually the same but in different colors...and i forgot to smile :)

Andrea said...

Well then I think the brown ones are nice, or the brown/silver ones. I have black ones myself right now and sometimes I find them too harsh on my face, but that's just me. Burgundy might suit you too, you know.

Bonnie said...

I'm with Jen... I like the 2nd pair the best!