Today's reading was about how God is a master of disguises. "Who would have thought that the baby nursing at Mary's breast is, in truth, the Creator of heaven and earth? Who would have thought that the baby, now a young man, stretched in tortured death upon the cross is, in truth, the King of kings and Lord of lords? Yet some then, and millions upon millions since then, have thought exactly that. God is a master of disguises, in order that we might see."
It must have been strange for Mary and Joseph, knowing that their son was the promised Messiah and a baby at the same time. I look at Anderson and I just see a baby - with lots of potential and cuteness - but still just a baby. He needs to grow into himself - his personality is waiting to develop and make itself known. Was Jesus like that? I guess he probably was. Just a baby, and yet so much more than just a baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment