In a little break from the Advent posts, I wanted to post pictures of our Christmas village. It's nothing too fancy, but it is delightful to a two year old :) I decided to put it up on the piano instead of under the tree where we were originally going to put it because the trees make a big mess when handled too much.
Course, the piano bench is easy to climb up on and then, if you're two and you stand on your tiptoes and streeeeetch, you can just reach the buildings and trees in the front...and you end up with this:
...and this: poor snowman :)
And in other little boy news: Carter has decided it's way more fun to play with 'baby toys' than with his own toys, especially if Anderson just happens to be playing with the baby toys too.
You all who live far away should consider yourselves lucky because if you lived closer we'd be rich :)
3 comments:
Haha - that is awesome! Love the snowman under the car. Good job Carter!
Your boys are adorable! And Anderson's hair cracks me up :)
I love your Christmas village! And Anderson's hair IS awesome.
Yep! You would be with a boy who looks like that! I'd be the pauper, you'd be the Kings!!
Post a Comment