I miss driving by and seeing those snowmen in your window! Blessings to you this Christmas-thank you for the picture! Our Christmas picture will be coming out in January! Love, the Neufeldts
Jen - I don't think it's very amazing, or at least Jason wouldn't say it is :) I just set it on the close-up setting (yes, that's the technical term for it...) and take a whole bunch till I get one that I like :)
4 comments:
I miss driving by and seeing those snowmen in your window! Blessings to you this Christmas-thank you for the picture! Our Christmas picture will be coming out in January!
Love, the Neufeldts
LOVE the pics. Do you have an amazing camera? Those close ups are incredible. How'd you do it? And I loved the santa hat pics. Made me laugh.
Jen - I don't think it's very amazing, or at least Jason wouldn't say it is :) I just set it on the close-up setting (yes, that's the technical term for it...) and take a whole bunch till I get one that I like :)
Lovely pics. Hope you have had a wonderful first Christmas in Elm Creek!
What is Carter making in that one pic?
:)
Post a Comment