5.28.2012

Slurpee, anyone?

















How can you say no to a green slurpee, right?  (Well, I can, but if I was 3 almost 4 then I probably couldn't, and anyways, they had iced cappuccino type slurpees there...)






















Pure bliss!






















Learning to swing is hard work.

















Carter figured out how to climb up the slide barefoot this day and after that I think it was hard to say which was more fun - swooshing down or struggling up :)

















Big enough to do the slide by himself.  I'm sure Anderson's favorite word these days is "Try", which actually means "Don't help me!  I'm doing it by myself!"

















Trying to blow dandelion seeds.  This is very exciting to do at the park since it is a restricted activity on our own yard... :)






















Flowers!  Dandelion yellow on his chin, his sweater, and in a glass on the kitchen windowsill :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a really fun day :)
I love Carter's hair like that, kinda shaggy :)
They are both getting to be so big!!!

karina said...

oh, too bad he just got a hair cut :)

Jamie said...

Hey Karina,
Your comment on my blog led me over to your blog... It's been a long time! I didn't realize you had TWO boys already!! They're adorable :)