Carter turned four last week and so we celebrated :) He was a little confused the morning of his birthday, trying to figure out how it could be that just yesterday he was three and now suddenly he was four. But I think he's got it down now :) A great milestone in the past week for him has been learning how to ride a bike, since we got him his first real bike for his birthday. He also loved the cake that HIS DAD made him - see, 'Jason is so cool' is really not my blog address because I want to embarrass my husband but rather it's meant to let the world know about his coolness. It's true :) We also had fun at
Fort Whyte Alive over the weekend with some family members, so all in all I think a terrific birthday celebration was had by all. I can't believe it's been four years already since this:
And now we're blessed with this:
Well, I know what you all
really want to see is the long awaited
Angry Birds Cake, so here are some more birthday day pictures :)
So in case you're wondering how to make such an awesome cake - it's a cake, icing, chocolate bars, and the little birds and pigs which are made of a lot of icing sugar, flour, and food coloring (with a little permanent marker here and there). We don't recommend eating the creatures though. Much more fun to smash :)
6 comments:
Wow, way to go Jason! What an awesome cake! How will you top that next year?? :)
Very impressed with the cake!!! Great job Jason!
I have never played Angry Birds (gasp! I know!) so I cannot comment on the likeness to the game, but the entire setup was indeed very cool! And I always knew your hubby was cool! Miss you!
Happy Birthday to Carter! Wow 4 already! Good job riding your bike!
And that cake is amazing!
k, can I totally get that recipe? My son would LOVE that for his next birthday.
Love the cake! The boys have grown so much!
Post a Comment