good news: our sump pump works. :)
so...we get to rip out some basement carpet. this is also good news because we never really liked it anyway and it turns out it was really moldy underneath...
some things i'm really excited to get in the mail very soon:

i'm pretty sure we watched this movie a hundred times growing up. my brother and i were always scared at certain parts and had to run and hide in his room for a few minutes till the scariness was past. perhaps we will watch it together again over the may long weekend, right michael? although i do wonder why ernst isn't on the cover picture. of course, fritz was always my favorite so who cares. if you've seen it, let's have a vote: fritz, ernst, or francis.


i'm pretty sure we watched this movie a hundred times growing up. my brother and i were always scared at certain parts and had to run and hide in his room for a few minutes till the scariness was past. perhaps we will watch it together again over the may long weekend, right michael? although i do wonder why ernst isn't on the cover picture. of course, fritz was always my favorite so who cares. if you've seen it, let's have a vote: fritz, ernst, or francis.
10 comments:
I love the full ditches too. The past few years I have been dreaming of taking a canoe trip through the mini great lakes, but it would require a lot of portaging....that's my main reason for copping out. I'm sure it's a lot more fun in my mind than it would be in real life. It's fun to dream about it though.
i had such a crush on Fritz...i think i still have that movie memorized! we should have a movie nite sometime!! :) :) :)
did you try that trifle? did it work?
Hey, I bought it on DVD, too! That VHS copy mom and dad have is totally worn out.
Francis is my number one, for sure. It makes me laugh just thinking about him.
Well anyways. Happy Easter! (I miss you!)
janelle, i did try that trifle and i wrote about it on the recipe blog. we should have a movie night. that would be fun :)
Fritz for sure!!! I love that movie! I always wanted to live in a treehouse like they did.
I have the vhs at my parents and always try to bribe Laney to watch it with me...
Maybe you and Kim and I should go on a canoe trip in the ditch for our first "heart to heart" outing!
that would be a sight to see, dana :)
Aaaahhhh... you're getting Harry???? Last year I finally picked up Blue Light, Red Light. LOVE IT. I actually went to his concert back in '94 I think. He is so amazing.
Don't know much about SFR though sorry. Loving your pictures.
Looks like good cd's. Trev and I were just commenting last night that we haven't gotten any secular cd's in a long time. Perhaps we need to expand our horizons.
Karina!! You have spring fevor already!! It doesn't feel like spring with the snow that is crashing down outside my window right now... but I dream of the day when a warm breese will drift though here! I just wanted to say that playing in the water was, and still is my favorite thing to do in spring! My mom used to get so frustrated with me - because no matter how big my boots were - I alway's went to far!!! BTW- new post on my blog!! I know you've been waiting for it - sorry! I've just been so tired lately!
lova ya!!
Fritz was just so . . . handsome . . . to a six-year-old girl :)
Post a Comment